[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Scarica qui il regolamento in formato PDF [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Download here english regulation in PDF format [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- A.S. Premana organizes on Sunday July 29th, 2018 the mountain running competition “Giir di Mont”, 32 kilometers, included into national FIDAL calendar with international participation.
- The race is open to male and female athletes, regularly holding FIDAL membership (Fidal or Runcard), or holding membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF.
The race is open to athletes born between 1996 and 1998 (under-23 category), Senior and Master categories, both masculine and feminine.
For athletes not holding a membership of any Federation, there will be the possibility to subscribe a personal RUNCARD: in this case you will need to provide your personal fiscal code (Social Security Number or National Insurance number), and an athletics medical certificate. The cost of the RUNCARD is 8 Euros.
- Meeting point is at the church square in Premana at 6.45 a.m.
- Race Start is scheduled at 8.20 a.m. Sunday July 29th, 2018 in the church square in Premana (Same place as the Finish).
- Entry Fee which includes assistance and refreshment points along the course, showers and massages at the finish, final buffet, goody bag:
FIDAL MEMBERS – FOREIGN FEDERATION – ALREADY HOLDING RUNCARD
€ 30,00 – from 15.03.2018 to 31.05.2018
€ 40,00 – from 01.06.2018 to 15.07.2018
€ 50,00 – from 16.07.2018 to 25.07.2018
ENROLMENT WITH RUNCARD
€ 38,00 – from 15.03.2018 to 31.05.2018
€ 48,00 – from 01.06.2018 to 15.07.2018
€ 58,00 – from 16.07.2018 to 25.07.2018
The sum to be paid is determined by the date the payment is carried out.
Enrolments can be made through online registration on the website www.tds-live.com, or filling in the Entry Form available on the website www.giirdimont.it.
Payment of the Entry fee:
- wire transfer as follows: beneficiary: A.S. Premana, Bank name: Banca della Valsassina Sede di Premana IBAN N.: IT51 X085 1551 7100 0000 0004 326, BIC (Swift): ICRAITRREB0 , Reason for payment: “Entry GIIR DI MONT, athlete name and surname”
- online payment in Euro currency on the website www.enternow.it with credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
The enrolment is confirmed only after the receipt of the following documents: proof of FIDAL or other federation membership or RUNCARD (if not paying the extra 8 euros) and proof of payment of the entry fee.
Documents can be sent through one of the following options:
– e-mail to the address email@example.com
– fax +39 041 5087640
– mail to TDS s.r.l. Via Delle Macchine 14 – 30038 Spinea (VE).
Registrations must be received within Wednesday July 25th, 8.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ENTRY IS NOT VALID IF ANY OF THE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS IS MISSING.
Registrations will be closed when the limit number of 600 athletes is reached.
Enrolment name exchange between athletes is possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the name of both athletes. The exchange costs 15 euros and the proof of payment must be sent together with the e-mail.
- Men and Ladies results will be published. Additionally to the finishing time, partial times will be taken at following checkpoints: Chiarino, Vegessa, Bocchetta Larecc, Rasga, Deleguaggio. The best partial times at each point will be awarded. The prize will be assigned only if Finish is reached.
- Two time gates are located along the course: Alpe Vegessa (Km 9): 2 hrs and Alpe Premaniga (Km 23): 4 hrs 40 min. Athletes who don’t cross these points within the mentioned time, will be obliged to leave the race. Athletes who decide to abandon the competition, must inform one of the Race-Officials along the course.
- Athletes are recommended to carry a wind and waterproof jacket at the Start.
- For the ascent from “Pont dal Dent” (Km 11) to “Bocc. Larecc” (Km 14,5) a trekking poles transport service is available. Organizers will take the poles to the beginning of the climb and collect them on the top. In order to use them, poles must be delivered at the race office, within Sunday July 29th, 7.00 a.m.
- In case of bad weather conditions, the race may take place following an alternative track (prize money will be consequently halved), or it may be called off. In case of cancellation of the race, 50% of entry fee will be reimbursed.
- The race will go through paths and mule-tracks, marked with arrows, tape and flags.
- Considering the track peculiarities (demanding paths) it is recommended to use suitable shoes and clothes.
- All checkpoints along the track must be crossed; if any of them is missed, the runner will be disqualified.
- The timing and data processing will be carried out by TDS Timing Data Service. Each athlete will receive a chip transponder for time recording.
- At each refreshment point, placed in each Alpeggio and harder points, beverage and energy-giving food will be available. It is strictly forbidden to leave waste all long the race track, far from refreshment points.
- It is not allowed to follow the athletes along the track.
- Several first aid and assistance points will be set up along the track, to guarantee athletes safety. Organizers won’t take any public-liability or penal responsibility upon themselves. Insurance for athletes is provided as per FIDAL regulation. Organizers accept no responsibility for thefts or losses.
- In case of complaints, these must be provided at the Race Office within one hour from the official results publication. A deposit of Euro 50,00 is required and it will be refunded only in the case of complaint acceptance.